Online Help and Support Portal
Beverage-Air® is totally committed to providing you with product support, to answer questions
you might have or to assist you with any problems that might arise with our products.
As a Beverage-Air®customer, our commitment to you continues, with the ongoing support of our aftermarket services. This program provides you access to a full range of support tools. With a single call, you have access to the following:
- Ongoing Technical Support via Telephone
- Optional Accessories
- Qualified Parts Distributor Network
- Qualified Network of Reputable Service Technicians
- 24/7 Service and Maintenance Dispatch
- Online Warranty Claims Processing
For online assistance, Beverage-Air® offers the Help and Support Portal that provides immediate solutions for a wide range of issues. Choose from the following topics:
Welcome to Beverage-Air: Your Complete Refrigeration Source. Beverage-Air would like to thank you for your purchase. You can now register your Beverage-Air equipment warranty online and receive instant confirmation of full registration status. Upon registering your equipment, you will be ensuring that Beverage-Air will be better prepared to meet all of your needs. All information provided is ONLY for the use of Beverage-Air so that we can provide you better service, now and in the future. No information will be sold, given or traded for any reason.
To get started, locate your equipment model number and serial number. This information can be found on the equipment data plate located on the inside left wall of your unit or on original product packaging.
Thank you for helping us to better serve you.
For complete warranty see next toggle.
Important: Please ensure you retain your original warranty registration card (customer portion) for verification even after you registered your warranty online.
SALES TERMS (Warranty valid in USA and Canada)
PRICES & SPECIFICATIONS
Beverage-Air reserves the right to change the price and specifications of the equipment and/or material without notice. Prices are F.O.B. plant of manufacture.
Buyer may cancel its order, reduce quantities, revise specifications, or extend schedules only by mutual agreement as to reasonable and proper cancellation charges which shall take into account expenses already incurred and commitment made by seller, and buyer shall indemnify seller against any loss.
All Beverage-Air products ship under 150 freight classification.
CUSTOMER’S FREIGHT DAMAGE PROCEDURE
Before signing the carrier’s freight bill the customer should do the following:
- Inspect shipment for any damage. If you see damage or feel there may be concealed damage, mark the carrier’s copy of the freight bill “damaged”.
- If there is damage to your shipment, action must be taken by you to notify the carrier within 48 hours of receipt. A freight claim must be filed with the carrier and an inspection scheduled by the carrier. It is the duty of the carrier to give you a written report upon notification. (VISIBLE AND CONCEALED).
- For visible damage do not accept delivery unless the condition noted on your copy of the freight bull and signed by the
- If the damage is concealed, notify the carrier within 48 hours by phone and in w Ask them to send their agent to complete an inspection report. Retain all cartons and merchandise for inspection. It is critical that the customer take the above actions.
3RD PARTY FREIGHT
3rd Party Freight shipments are FOB factory and are not eligible for refusal at time of delivery. ALL 3rd PARTY SHIPMENTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SHIPPER. Claims for damaged product are to be filed by the shipper and Beverage Air will not be liable. This product is not eligible for return to our warehouse facility.
RETURN OF PRODUCT
EQUIPMENT – Prior Authorization must be granted by Beverage-Air before equipment can be returned for credit. Returns will only be authorized within 90 days of invoice date. Return authorizations are valid for 30 days. Equipment approved for return is subject to a 25% restocking charge.
Returned equipment must be shipped freight prepaid, packed in original carton, and received in good condition.
PARTS – Prior Authorization must be granted by Beverage-Air before parts can be returned for credit. Returns will only be authorized within 30 days of invoice date. Return authorizations are valid for 30 days. Parts approved for return are subject to a 25% restocking charge. Returned parts must be shipped freight prepaid, in the original packaging, and received in good condition.
THREE (3) YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY (CF/CT MODELS CARRY ONE (1) YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY LIMITED TO FIFTEEN (15) MONTHS FROM DATE OF SHIPMENT): Beverage-Air Corporation warrants to the original purchaser of Beverage-Air branded equipment, including all parts thereof, that such equipment is free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, proper maintenance, and service as indicated by Beverage-Air installation and operation instructions, for a period of three (3) years from the date of installation, or thirty-nine (39) months from the date of shipment from the manufacturer, whichever is earlier.
Normal wear type parts, such as light bulbs/lamps and gaskets are not covered by this warranty. For the purpose of this warranty, the original purchaser shall be deemed to mean the individual or company for who the product was originally installed.
Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, including labor, any part of such product, which proves thus defective. Beverage-Air reserves the right to examine any product claimed to be defective.
The labor warranty shall be for self-contained units only and for standard straight time, which is defined as normal service rate time, for service performed during normal working hours. Any service requested outside of a servicer’s normal working hours will be covered under this warranty at the normal rate and any additional overtime rate will be at the responsibility of the equipment purchaser.
Any part determined to be defective in the product should be returned to the company within thirty (30) days under the terms of this warranty and must be accompanied by a record of the cabinet model, serial number, and identified with a return material authorization number (RMA#) issued by the manufacturer.
Special installation/applications, including remote locations, are limited in coverage by this warranty. Any installation that requires extra work, and/or travel, to gain access to the unit for service is the sole responsibility of the equipment purchaser.
Improper operation resulting from factors, including but not limited to, improper or negligent cleaning and maintenance, low voltage conditions, inadequate wiring, and accidental damage are no manufacturing defects and are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser.
Condensing coils must be cleaned at regular intervals. Failure to do so can cause compressor malfunction and will void warranty. Although cleaning requirements vary in accordance with operation of various products, Beverage-Air recommends a minimum monthly cleaning.
ADDITIONAL TWO (2) YEAR COMPRESSOR PART WARRANTY
In addition to the warranty set forth above, Beverage-Air warrants the hermetically/semi-hermetically sealed compressor (part only) for an additional two (2) years beyond the first three (3) years warranty period; not to exceed sixty-three (63) months from the date of shipment from Beverage-Air, provided upon receipt of the
compressor, manufacturer examination shows the sealed compressor to be defective. This extended warranty does not cover freight for the replacement compressor or freight for the return of the failed compressor. Also, this extended compressor-part only warranty does NOT apply to any electrical controls, condenser, evaporator, fan motors, overload switch, starting relay, capacitors, temperature control, filter/drier, accumulator , refrigeration tubing, wiring harness, labor charges, or supplies which are covered by the standard warranty above.
NO CLAIMS CAN BE MADE AGAINST THIS WARRANTY FOR SPOILAGE OF PRODUCTS, LOSS OF SALES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH ARE HERBY DISCLAIMED, ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON OUR PART, AND WE NEITHER ASSUME, NOR AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR US, ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF SAID REFRIGERATION UNITS OR ANY PARTS THERE OF.
This warranty shall not be assignable and shall be honored only in so far as the original purchaser. This warranty does not apply outside the limits of the United States of America and Canada, nor does it apply to any part that has been subject to misuse, neglect alteration, accident, or to any damage caused by transportation, flood, fire, acts of terrorism, or acts of God.
Residential applications: Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Beverage-Air Corporation or their affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or losses of a commercial nature arising out of malfunction equipment or its parts components thereof, as a result of defects in material or workmanship.
THE ORIGINAL OWNER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND BEVERAGE-AIR’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PARTS OR COMPONENTS CONTAINED IN THE EQUIPMENT IDENTIFIED ABOVE WHICH UNDER NORMAL USE AND SERVICE MALFUNCTION AS A RESULT OF DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE PROVISIONS AND LIMITATIONS STATED ABOVE.
Note: Additional Terms and Conditions of sale may apply. Notice: Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice. Contact factory for specific model agency approval. All prices are ex-works Brookville, Pennsylvania.
Where can I get a replacement compressor for one under warranty?
Parts Distributors – click here for your local Parts Distributor.
Where do I send my warranty labor bill?
In order to submit your warranty claim, you will need a username and password. If you do not have this information, please contact Beverage-Air’s Warranty Department via e-mail at email@example.com.
Provide us with your company’s complete name, address, telephone, e-mail, and a completed W9 form.
All warranty claims are submitted electronically using Global Warranty (click to visit Global Warranty).
What forms are required for submitting warranty claims?
ALI WARRANTY GUIDELINES 2018
|Prestige Plus Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|Horizon Series Reach-Ins||H Series 809~093a.pdf|
|E Plus Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|E Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|K Series Reach-Ins||CFG_CRG_KF_Series809-046A.pdf|
|P Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|Blast Chiller/Chiller Freezers (BC, BCF Series)||BAC5-10-12 english.pdf|
|Blast Chiller Reach-Ins/Roll-Ins (Williams by Beverage Air – WBC, WMB series)||WBC/WMB.pdf|
|Sandwich Prep Tables (SP, SPE, SPED Series)||809-049A.pdf|
|Deli and Pizza Prep Tables (DP Series)||809-049A.pdf|
|Worktop Cook Stands (WTRCS Series)||WTRCS 809-053A.pdf|
|Worktop Refrigerators & Freezers (WTR, WTRD, WTF Series)||WTR_F_UCR_F_Series809-049A.pdf|
|Undercounter Refrigerators & Freezers (UCR, UCRD, UCF Series)||809-049A.pdf|
|Glass Frosters (GF Series)||BB manual.pdf|
|Glass Frosters (SF Series)||809-002A.pdf|
|Deep Well Bottle Coolers (DW Series)||809-002A.pdf|
|Back Bar Refrigerators (BB Series)||BB manual.pdf|
|Direct Draw Refrigerators (DD Series)||BB manual.pdf|
|Milk Coolers (STF Series)||STF Series 809-066a.pdf|
|Milk Coolers (SMF, SM, & ST Series)||ST MS SM SMF Oper Manual.pdf|
|Mix & Bulk Milk Storage (MS Series)||ST MS SM SMF Oper Manual.pdf|
|Miracool Merchandisers (MC260 – MC1300 Models)||79bc560002-01_C.pdf|
|Miracool Merchandisers (MC2000 Models)||MC2000 Owners Manual 79bc560010-01.pdf|
|Maxi Marketeer Merchandiser (MM Series)||809-005A.pdf|
|MT Merchandisers (MT Series)||809-005A.pdf|
|Lumavue Merchandisers (LV Series)||Lumavue Manual|
|Glass Door Refrigerators & Freezers (C Series)||CFG_CRG_KF_Series809-046A.pdf|
|Countertop Refrigerators & Freezers (CR & CF Series)||CF5 Series .pdf|
|Countertop Refrigerators (CT96 models)||CT96_CT96GE_Series.pdf|
|Open-Air Merchandisers (BZ Series)||809-062A.pdf|
|Deli Meat & Display Cases (DMC, DMCS, SDC, SDCS Models)||DMC-FPC-SDC Series 809-020A.pdf|
|Curved Glass Refrigerators & Dry Display (CDR & CDD Series)||809-061A.pdf|
|Novelty Cases (NC Series)||NC Manual 3-4-11.pdf|
|Vuemax Open-Air Merchandisers (VM Series)||VM Manual 3-16-11.pdf|
|CF3 Countertop Merchandiser (CF3 Series)||CF3 Manual 2-7-11.pdf|
Swing Door Units (mt27, mt23, mt21)
Breeze Units (bz16)
- How do I order parts?
- Food Service Parts Distributors: click here
- Who do I call for service?
- Click here for Service Network Listing
- How do I change my door gasket?
- The door gasket is removed by grasping it in one corner and pulling outward and down. Be careful not to pull too hard because the plastic molding the gasket is attached to can break. To install the new gasket, start in one corner, pushing the arrow point extrusion into the slotted grove and work your way down to the bottom then across the bottom and then upward to the last corner. click here for more information (link to video)
- How do I replace the bottom door cartridge on the C / K / MT / MM / UR Series?
- Open door approximately 90-degree to open position.
- Using a 7/16″ open-end wrench, loosen both bottom hinge bolts until the door drops about _ inch. At this point, tighten on of the 7/16″ bolts to keep the hinge from being loose when the door is removed.
- Remove the 5/16″ screw from the underside of the door, which is screwed into the square pin of the cartridge.
- To remove door, lift door up to the clear bottom hinge, then move bottom of the door away from hinge and slowly lower straight down, allowing the door to come completely off.
- Remove both Phillips head screws holding spring cartridge in bottom door. Remove old cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge as removed.
- Rest the door, frame side, against your leg with the handle at your feet. The gasket is opposite your leg and the spring cartridge is in the upper corner from the floor.
- Using a 5/16″ open-end wrench, place on the square pin of the cartridge and turn counterclockwise until there is no tension against the wrench. At this point, the correct tension is set.
- Install both plastic washers, with the horseshoe washer in between, with the opening toward the gasket. One person should apply a strip of masking tape from one side of the door, across the spacers and spring, up the other side to hold these parts in place while door is being installed.
- The door must be installed in the open position in order for the square pin to line up and drop into hinge bracket.
- Install 5/16″ screw into bottom of cartridge. Loosen the 7/16 bolt on the bottom hinge bracket and raise door to highest position and tighten both hinge bolts.
- These instructions apply to left hand doors also. Click here to view door replacement video.
- How do I order shelves?
- Click here to view shelf information
- Where can I get a replacement compressor for one under warranty?
- Contact one of our Parts Distributors – click here for your local Parts Distributor.
- Where do I send my warranty labor bill?
- In order to submit your warranty claim, you will need a username and password. If you do not have this information, please contact Beverage-Air’s Warranty Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide us with your company’s complete name, address, telephone and e-mail.
- All warranty claims are submitted electronically using Warranty Central (click to visit Warranty Central).
- What forms are required for submitting warranty claims?
Should you not find your answer utilizing our Help and Support Portal, please contact our Technical Services Department directly at 1-800-684-1199 from the USA or 1-336-245-6400 for areas outside of the United States. You may also submit your request via e-mail at email@example.com.