Three easy ways to connect
Beverage-Air is happy to introduce SMS texting with Technical Service and Parts teams. Simply text the corresponding number below to get started (available Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST).
With ongoing support of our after market services this program provides access to a full range of support tools including a global network of parts distribution and service providers.
Genuine Beverage-Air parts and high quality service are your best choices for original equipment performance and reliability. Our worldwide parts distribution and service providers are dedicated to providing quality parts and service to owners of Beverage-Air equipment throughout the world.
Below you can search for the nearest parts and service specialists in your area.
Online Help and Support Portal
For online assistance, Beverage-Air® offers the Help and Support Portal that provides immediate solutions for a wide range of issues. Choose from the following topics:
Welcome to Beverage-Air: Your Complete Refrigeration Source. Beverage-Air would like to thank you for your purchase. You can now register your Beverage-Air equipment warranty online and receive instant confirmation of full registration status. Upon registering your equipment, you will be ensuring that Beverage-Air will be better prepared to meet all of your needs. All information provided is ONLY for the use of Beverage-Air so that we can provide you better service, now and in the future. No information will be sold, given or traded for any reason.
To get started, locate your equipment model number and serial number. This information can be found on the equipment data plate located on the inside left wall of your unit or on original product packaging.
Thank you for helping us to better serve you.
For complete warranty see next toggle.
Important: Please ensure you retain your original warranty registration card (customer portion) for verification even after you registered your warranty online.
Note: Additional Terms and Conditions of sale may apply. Notice: Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice. Contact factory for specific model agency approval. All prices are ex-works Brookville, Pennsylvania.
Where can I get a replacement compressor for one under warranty?
Parts Distributors – click here for your local Parts Distributor.
Where do I send my warranty labor bill?
In order to submit your warranty claim, you will need a username and password. If you do not have this information, please contact Beverage-Air’s Warranty Department via e-mail at email@example.com.
Provide us with your company’s complete name, address, telephone, e-mail, and a completed W9 form.
All warranty claims are submitted electronically using Global Warranty (click to visit Global Warranty).
What forms are required for submitting warranty claims?
Warranty Payment Guidelines 2020
|Danfoss Universal Controller||Danfoss Universal Controller.pdf|
|Horizon Series Reach-Ins||H Series 809~093a.pdf|
|E Plus Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|E Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|K Series Reach-Ins||CFG_CRG_KF_Series809-046A.pdf|
|P Series Reach-Ins||EP_Series809-015A.pdf|
|Blast Chiller/Chiller Freezers (BC, BCF Series)||BAC5-10-12 english.pdf|
|Blast Chiller Reach-Ins/Roll-Ins (Williams by Beverage Air – WBC, WMB series)||WBC/WMB.pdf|
|Sandwich Prep Tables (SP, SPE, SPED Series)||809-049A.pdf|
|Deli and Pizza Prep Tables (DP Series)||809-049A.pdf|
|Worktop Cook Stands (WTRCS Series)||WTRCS 809-053A.pdf|
|Worktop Refrigerators & Freezers (WTR, WTRD, WTF Series)||WTR_F_UCR_F_Series809-049A.pdf|
|Undercounter Refrigerators & Freezers (UCR, UCRD, UCF Series)||809-049A.pdf|
|Glass Frosters (GF Series)||BB manual.pdf|
|Glass Frosters (SF Series)||809-002A.pdf|
|Deep Well Bottle Coolers (DW Series)||809-002A.pdf|
|Back Bar Refrigerators (BB Series)||BB manual.pdf|
|Direct Draw Refrigerators (DD Series)||BB manual.pdf|
|Milk Coolers (STF Series)||STF Series 809-066a.pdf|
|Milk Coolers (SMF, SM, & ST Series)||ST MS SM SMF Oper Manual.pdf|
|Mix & Bulk Milk Storage (MS Series)||ST MS SM SMF Oper Manual.pdf|
|Miracool Merchandisers (MC260 – MC1300 Models)||79bc560002-01_C.pdf|
|Miracool Merchandisers (MC2000 Models)||MC2000 Owners Manual 79bc560010-01.pdf|
|Maxi Marketeer Merchandiser (MM Series)||809-005A.pdf|
|MT Merchandisers (MT Series)||809-005A.pdf|
|Lumavue Merchandisers (LV Series)||Lumavue Manual|
|Glass Door Refrigerators & Freezers (C Series)||CFG_CRG_KF_Series809-046A.pdf|
|Countertop Refrigerators & Freezers (CR & CF Series)||CF5 Series .pdf|
|Countertop Refrigerators (CT96 models)||CT96_CT96GE_Series.pdf|
|Open-Air Merchandisers (BZ Series)||809-062A.pdf|
|Deli Meat & Display Cases (DMC, DMCS, SDC, SDCS Models)||DMC-FPC-SDC Series 809-020A.pdf|
|Curved Glass Refrigerators & Dry Display (CDR & CDD Series)||809-061A.pdf|
|Novelty Cases (NC Series)||NC Manual 3-4-11.pdf|
|Vuemax Open-Air Merchandisers (VM Series)||VM Manual 3-16-11.pdf|
|CF3 Countertop Merchandiser (CF3 Series)||CF3 Manual 2-7-11.pdf|
- How do I order parts?
- Food Service Parts Distributors: click here
- Who do I call for service?
- Click here for Service Network Listing
- How do I change my door gasket?
- The door gasket is removed by grasping it in one corner and pulling outward and down. Be careful not to pull too hard because the plastic molding the gasket is attached to can break. To install the new gasket, start in one corner, pushing the arrow point extrusion into the slotted grove and work your way down to the bottom then across the bottom and then upward to the last corner. click here for more information (link to video)
- How do I replace the bottom door cartridge on the C / K / MT / MM / UR Series?
- Open door approximately 90-degree to open position.
- Using a 7/16″ open-end wrench, loosen both bottom hinge bolts until the door drops about _ inch. At this point, tighten on of the 7/16″ bolts to keep the hinge from being loose when the door is removed.
- Remove the 5/16″ screw from the underside of the door, which is screwed into the square pin of the cartridge.
- To remove door, lift door up to the clear bottom hinge, then move bottom of the door away from hinge and slowly lower straight down, allowing the door to come completely off.
- Remove both Phillips head screws holding spring cartridge in bottom door. Remove old cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge as removed.
- Rest the door, frame side, against your leg with the handle at your feet. The gasket is opposite your leg and the spring cartridge is in the upper corner from the floor.
- Using a 5/16″ open-end wrench, place on the square pin of the cartridge and turn counterclockwise until there is no tension against the wrench. At this point, the correct tension is set.
- Install both plastic washers, with the horseshoe washer in between, with the opening toward the gasket. One person should apply a strip of masking tape from one side of the door, across the spacers and spring, up the other side to hold these parts in place while door is being installed.
- The door must be installed in the open position in order for the square pin to line up and drop into hinge bracket.
- Install 5/16″ screw into bottom of cartridge. Loosen the 7/16 bolt on the bottom hinge bracket and raise door to highest position and tighten both hinge bolts.
- These instructions apply to left hand doors also. Click here to view door replacement video.
- How do I order shelves?
- Click here to view shelf information
- Where can I get a replacement compressor for one under warranty?
- Contact one of our Parts Distributors – click here for your local Parts Distributor.
- Where do I send my warranty labor bill?
- In order to submit your warranty claim, you will need a username and password. If you do not have this information, please contact Beverage-Air’s Warranty Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide us with your company’s complete name, address, telephone and e-mail.
- All warranty claims are submitted electronically using Warranty Central (click to visit Warranty Central).
- What forms are required for submitting warranty claims?
Should you not find your answer utilizing our Help and Support Portal, please contact our Technical Services Department directly at 1-800-684-1199 from the USA or 1-336-245-6400 for areas outside of the United States. You may also submit your request via e-mail